That Gorilla Brand is the premium conservation lifestyle brand. It was founded in Athens through a deep-rooted love of nature and has become impactful worldwide; therefore, is seeking a
for its HQ in Nea Erythraia; to undertake the documentation processes for the import and export of merchandise for the online store.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Supporting with the processing of documenting expenses and keeping accounting records
- Invoice registration & reconciliation
- Order invoicing
- Preparing monthly reports and detailed records of imports, exports and returns
- Handling all import & export processes and paperwork for shipments inside and outside the EU
- Coordinating customs clearance processes
- Collaborating with carriers to coordinate pick-up and delivery and to monitor delivery dates
- Keeping track of inventory levels and returns
- Helping to prepare orders when necessary
- Assisting with general administration including answering emails and calls, processing paperwork
- BSc Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business Administration
- 2 years minimum relevant working experience
- Experience with and knowledge of import, export and customs clearance processes
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Greek
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Flexible attitude and strong desire to function as part of a team
- Positive attitude and work ethics
- Attention to detail
If you are in search of an excellent working environment and meet the above profile requirements, please send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning code EOA23 on your application.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.