Kariera Group is a dynamic corporate group operating in the European and Asian markets, with a vision to become the leading recruitment partner globally. With the esteemed reputation of its mother company, kariera.gr, the biggest hub for professional life in Greece for over 25 years, Kariera Group brings a wealth of experience and expertise to the industry.
The Finance team is ready to welcome a new member that will be occupied as a Group Accountant!
- Prepare periodical reports such as balance sheet and profit & loss statements for Group Companies.
- Perform Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Bank Reconciliations for selected Group companies.
- Perform monthly IC reconciliations
- Collaborate with local tax offices for statutory reporting and bridge statutory to management accounts
- Document, monitor and update accounting policies
- Perform internal audits when needed and report findings
- Data entry for all accounting cycles when it is necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar position
- Good command of the English language, both oral and written
- Good understanding of accounting rules and procedures, including IFRS and consolidated reporting
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Team player, analytical skills, energized and pleasant personality
- Professional certifications will be considered a plus
What we offer:
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Wide remuneration package that is consisted by fixed salary and bonus scheme
- Perks such as office gym, free nutritious meals, ticket restaurant
- Collaboration with teams from around the globe