Are you ready for a life-changing experience?
We are looking for our Club Med office in Athens a:
*The position is based in our office in Athens, the candidate must be able to travel for short periods, during summer season, in our resort Gregolimano, located in Evia. During these periods, accommodation, lunches and travel expenses are covered by Club Med.
- Responsible for the expenses/fixed assets accounting management (registration of invoices, supplier payments, reconciliation of balances)
- Management of the accounts receivable process (supervision and/or preparation of invoicing of sales and local commissions)
- Bank reconciliations
- Follow-up and reconciliation of accounts for the monthly and annual closing.
- Payments forecast
- Monitoring of the application of the tax legislation on various transactions
- MyData monitoring and reconciliation
If you are/have:
- BSc degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of relevant work experience, ideally in hotel industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in business writing and verbal communication skills both in Greek and English
- Knowledge of French will be considered as an asset
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, with strong communication skills
- Strong analytical, numerical, and problem-solving skills
- Organized, able to multitask and work under pressure.
- Full time – year-round job, indefinite term contract
- Competitive Remuneration Package (14 salaries)
- Friendly & Dynamic, working environment
- Continuous Training
- Opportunities for career development within the company.