This entry-level position provides a great opportunity to work with, learn from, and develop along with a passionate, quality-driven, high-performance Team and become acquainted with Accounting, Billing and Accounts Receivable processes of an organized export-oriented Accounting Department.
- Accurate and timely generation and processing of invoices, following export invoicing processes and conditions.
- Generation and processing of debit and credit notes.
- Generation and maintenance of accurate account statements.
- Performance of account reconciliations.
- Maintenance of accounts receivable files and records.
- Posting new customer accounts.
- Support credit control processes.
- Posting journal entries.
- Conduct bank account reconciliations.
- Perform general administrative tasks of the finance & accounting department.
- Act as backup accounts payable.
Within this role, the candidate will need to possess the following skills/qualifications:
- Higher education diploma (TEI/IEK) or small equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures.
- Ability to demonstrate a great sense of precision and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage your time and prioritize.
- Strong PC skills.
- Excellent English oral and written skills (Proficiency Level skills are prerequisite for applications to be processed).
- An ability to work independently.
- The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other people within the company.
Our process for this application involves:
- A 30-minute online interview
- A set of tests relevant to this role.
- An interview with the hiring manager & a member of the management team
Medbest is an equal employment opportunities employer, treats all CVs with utmost confidentiality, and adheres to the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).