Novibet is looking for the next Team Leader to join our team in our HQ in Athens.
Do you want to be part of our rapidly growing team?
Do you have strong hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies?
If yes, we invite you to read further to determine if this opportunity is worth applying to!Novibet, founded in 2010, is an established GameTech company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Greece & Malta. Licensed and regulated by MGA, ADM and HGC, and Irish Revenue Commissioners, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
- Be responsible and accountable for high quality deliverables on Novibet’s platform
- Contribute to the technical design of the system and research new tools/technologies around the .NET ecosystem
- Participate in team code reviews
- Facilitate the smooth and efficient execution of the team’s sprint in coordination with the relevant product manager
- Participate in interviews for new hires together with the software development director
- Be responsible for mentoring the team’s developers on a technical level
- Act like a role model leading by example
- Ensure that the team is aligned with strategies implemented across the tech organization
- University and/or Postgraduate Degree in a relevant field
- At least 2+ years of working experience as a Team Leader and 5+ years as a Software Developer
- Extensive experience running medium to large/complex projects with multiple dependencies using Agile (Scrum) processes in planning, implementation and support of business application components, including change & release management
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent time management skills
- English language (both verbal and written)
Desired Technical Skills
- .Net Framework 4.6+, C# 6.0+, WebAPI, Entity Framework, LINQ
- Experience in Microservices
- Reactive programming code patterns
- Clean, maintainable & fault-tolerant code
- Knowledge in .Net Core 2.2+ will be appreciated
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- Friendly working environment
- Great team spirit
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a dynamic, fast developing company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private insurance scheme
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.