Production Finance Controller
Optimal HR Group, on behalf of its client, one of the world’s leading brewery groups, is looking for a Production Finance Controller for the company’s plant in Sindos, Thessaloniki.
The Production Finance Controller is responsible to create accurate reports and detailed analysis that drive well informed decisions and acts as the liaison between the organization and Supply Chain Finance.
- Collect and analyze financial data, produce financial reports for production function.
- Ensure high quality and timely completion of month end close.
- Assist to the annual budgeting process.
- Ensure that the project runs smoothly among the internal functional departments.
- Assist simplification, structuring and transparency of reporting.
- Cooperate with local production/ supply leadership team by participating in the development of strategies for development of local production function.
- Provide accurate analysis on variances, identify Risks & Opportunities.
- Support Group and local initiatives, including data gathering and analysis, reporting and any other finance tasks that may be required for quality decision making.
- University degree in Finance or relevant field.
- MBA or MSc in Finance/Accounting will be considered as a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Financial Controller or Analyst (preferably within production).
- Experience with SAP will be considered as a plus.
- MS Office literacy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Results driven personality.
- Excellent strategical and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Fluency in Greek and English, oral and written.
The company offers:
- Highly competitive remuneration package.
- Excellent career prospects within a stimulating and growing working environment.
- Work from home eligibility.