Our client a well-established Multinational Company in the sector of Hospitality is looking to recruit a highly motivated Assistant Housekeeper in Athens.
Do you already have experience as a Housekeeper?
Are you ready for the next step in your career?
If the answer is YES,
Apply now and skyrocket your career!
What you will focus on
- Prepares departmental schedule according to hotel operation and departmental needs ( top VIP arrivals, general cleaning , mattresses turning etc )
- Responsible for the employees’ attendance and casual staff scheduling ( monthly, weekly,daily )
- Manage labour cost effectively
- Assists the Housekeeper in carrying out the linen inventories
- Manage day-to-day staffing requirements, plan and assign work
- Provide mentoring, training and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve all employees’ performance.
- Ensure VIP arrivals guestrooms receive the proper attention to exceed our guests expectations
- Take appropriate action to resolve guest complains and specific requests
- Aim to maximize guest satisfaction of all Housekeeping matters
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Tourism Management
- Proven work experience at least 3 years in similar positions
- Prior Hotel experience will be highly appreciated
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Very good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of Opera will be considered a plus
- an attractive remuneration package
- health insurance plan
- free meals
- and a fast-learning environment for an extensive professional growth
About Optimal HR Group
Since 2005, Optimal HR Group provides unparalleled, bespoke HR services to large organizations. We pride ourselves on delivering a 360° business support platform to our clients through 4 divisions: Talent Acquisition & Talent Development, Learning Services, Workforce Management, Neuro Consulting