We are a newly established boutique hotel, located in Fira’s caldera in Santorini, operating for the first time in the summer of 2023 and we are looking for a young, talented, and ambitious Front office and Reservations Manager who will join our team and be part of our exciting preopening and contribute to the successful establishment of our brand.
About the role:
The FOM and Reservations Manager primarily is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the front office department and handling of guest reservations and requests. The ideal candidate must provide high level of guest services consistently and ensure our customers will have an amazing experience before, during and after their stay.
- Responsible for the coordination and day to day operations of the front office.
- Handles all reservation requests for the hotel and ensures guests satisfaction by anticipating and successfully handling all needs and possible requests.
- Ensures that all brand standards, procedures and hotel policies are followed constantly for all market segments and in according to sales and revenue guidelines.
- Ensures all property systems are updated daily with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Prepares all relevant periodic reports and provides input for forecasting and suggestions for improvement.
- Assists Property Manager as needed for all daily operational needs.
Skills & expertise must have’s:
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant professional experience.
- Proficient knowledge (both oral and written) of English and at least a second foreign language.
- Excellent knowledge of hotel PMS system (Protel preferably), OTA’s extranets, H/Y (word, excel).
- Creative, innovative, proactive, and resourceful.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask and prioritize according to business needs.
- Passion for hospitality, strives for guest satisfaction.
- Positive and hard worker.
- Excellent communications and socially engaging personality.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary according to qualifications.