Do you enjoy developing long-term relationships with clients?
Are you passionate about sales, with a client service mindset?
Our Sales team is on the lookout for their new team member in Ioannina to join them in their quest of growing our business by building successful, long-term client relationships!
Your role as Key Accounts Field Representative is to work closely with key accounts, identify opportunities and help them grow their business using efood’s services, features and campaigns. You will manage multiple key accounts, focusing on delivering high quality service to our key partner restaurants and develop a positive relationship with them. You will support your clients’ decision making by analyzing and using data with the goal of meeting their business needs.
The role is based in Ioannina.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a portfolio of key accounts to achieve long-term success
- Negotiate with key clients and recommend services for the fulfillment of each client's long-term goals
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with efood’s key clients
- Develop a thorough understanding of key clients' needs and requirements and prepare customized solutions to meet their objectives.
- Act as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams
- Communicate and collaborate with marketing, sales, product and operations departments to ensure that key clients’ needs are met
- Compile and monitor reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders
What you ‘ll need:
- Proven experience in Sales & Account Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications as well as CRM software
- Ability to deliver excellent client experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Self motivated and driven
- Willingness to travel
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, Sales, or related field
- Understanding of marketing fundamentals
- Interest in topics related to business and/or technology
What we offer:
- We recognize good work and we want our people to feel appreciated! That’s why we offer an attractive remuneration package for what you bring in!
- We share a passion for food, so you will certainly appreciate the ticket restaurant card 💳 to spend in restaurants and/or food supplies. We are efooders after all!
- We take care of you with Private Medical & Life Insurance from day #1 to keep you healthy and safe!
- We want you to grow with us 🚀 ! And to help you keep improving, we provide you access to our online training platform where you can study 📖 topics for your personal and professional growth!
- Are you a cappuccino lover ☕? Do you desperately want a cookie? Our inhouse cafeteria got you covered!
- If you want to stay in shape 🏋️ , our in-house gym awaits you fully equipped! You can also join our remote fitness sessions and classes from the safety of your home!
At efood, no day is the same as the one before!
efooders know that working and having a good time aren't the opposite and that’s why every day at efood is a new adventure!
We always aim higher and we thrive in finding solutions to push our limits further! We care about our customers, our employees, our society.
We seize every opportunity to celebrate achievements and milestones, but we also celebrate small things (like Fridays!)
Every efooder is part of a fast-growing multinational company, with endless opportunities for professional growth and acquisition of new skills! We have an established, yet super creative and fun working environment, with talented and ambitious people whose ultimate goal is to maintain efood as the ideal workplace! [In 2021, we were honored with a 3rd place award from the Great Place to Work® Institute]
Hungry enough to join us?