A well-established company in the area of large format printing has an opening for a management accountant to complete and upgrade the finance department in view of further expansion.
Basic duties of the position
- Prepares and presents the monthly management accounts
- Plays key role in the upgrading and development of the ERP system and its connection to an outside costing-quoting application.
- Oversees the updating of the stock records with all movements (production, usage of materials, etc.).
- Contributes in the setting and maintenance of sound operating procedures in purchases and production.
- Coordinates the daily cash management process and monitors the servicing of loan facilities.
- Contributes in the drafting of the annual budget
- Supports the management in various ad hoc issues.
The ideal candidate has:
- Accounting degree from a Greek University
- All round accounting experience, of at least 5 years in organized environments, preferably in constructions or industry.
- No special knowledge of tax and labour legislation is required. However, audit experience is appreciated.
- Hands on experience of ERP systems (preferably Entersoft)
- Familiarity in management reporting & controlling
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially excel)
- Good working knowledge of English
- Brightness and resourcefulness
- Meeting deadlines
The company offers 5-day employment and a competitive salary in a modern and friendly environment.
Please address your CV to: email@example.com