The Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) is an essential part of the Local Study Team and is responsible for supporting key clinical trial tasks for assigned studies to ensure compliance with timelines, GCP, Pfizer SOPs and country regulations. The role collaborates with local study team members and is responsible for multiple tasks that span from study start-up to study close-out which enables the efficient execution of clinical trials to high quality standards.
- Works independently to carry out key tasks using established procedures and methodologies to ensure the completion according to timelines and to required quality standards.
- With general direction, the CTA is responsible for providing technical and operational support to Local Study Team members from study start up to close out:
CTAs may specialize in one or more routine tasks, and be expected to provide support across the whole role as needed. Key tasks supported by the CTA group are
- TMF filing, quality, maintenance, compliance, and oversight
- Development and delivery of sites' ISF, and eISF when utilized, and act as primary point of contact for the sites and manage the Site Operations/monitor access to eISF prior to SIV
- Maintain Pfizer Registries and systems as required
- Provide reporting to support management of clinical trials
- Provide support with audit and inspection readiness activities
- Perform customization and translation of documents as required
- Manage Physical Archiving needs as required
- Preparation of documents and communications for distribution to and collection from sites, as required
- At Associate level the CTA may contribute to team projects and initiatives at the country or regional level.
- Bachelors degree is expected for entry to this role, successful applicants could be studying for a degree concurrently with this role.
- Clinical Trial Assistant Experience
- Experience training within the pharmaceutical industry (e.g. Intern, Apprentice, or Undergraduate placements)
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
To apply please visit our website www.pfizercareers.com and search job id 4879098 for Clinical Trial Assistant - I (CTA I)