Landis+Gyr is a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the utility sector. Offering one of the broadest portfolios, we deliver innovative and flexible solutions to help utilities solve their complex challenges in Smart Metering, Grid Edge Intelligence and Smart Infrastructure. With sales of USD 1.4 billion in FY 2020, Landis+Gyr employees approximately 5,000 people in over 30 countries across five continents, with the sole mission of helping the world manage energy better. More information is available at Landis+Gyr website landisgyr.eu. For our offices located in Corinth, Greece, Landis+Gyr is currently seeking to fill the position of:
Data Management & Software Specialist
Purpose and Objective
The Data Management / Software Specialist will support the Environmental, Social, Governance, Quality and Health & Safety and ensure our compliance along the entire supply chain:
- Provide and support Software solutions for managing / evaluating / assessing data referring to legislative compliance and Corporate Policies.
- Support global product environmental programs (e.g. RoHS (including exemptions), REACH (including SCIP), WEEE, CA Prop 65, Conflict / Extended Minerals, TSCA, POP, GHG emissions, and ensuring the tracking of future requirements related to these topics).
- Assisting and supporting ongoing Third-Party Product Environmental Compliance program through Assent & Integrity Next and as a member of the Helpdesk Team to internal and external users.
- Assisting in the co-ordination of required sample-based product analytical testing, including follow-up and management of any non-compliance issues.
- Supporting the Product Environmental Stewardship in terms of developing and maintaining Software applications and effectively collect / share related data.
- Proper assessment and management of data according to environmental legislative criteria.
- Supporting ESG / Global Procurement / Global Component Management in achieving objectives referring and not limited to Product Environmental Compliance.
Key Performance Indicators
- Flawless data management in relation to Corporate Sustainability and Environmental, Social, Governance.
- Help Desk accuracy and response in relation to quality management targets.
- On time data assessment and distribution to different internal and external users.
- Maintain legislative compliance referring to Product data management.
- On time Software solutions for internal users from different corporate functions.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Support the Product Environmental Stewardship and ESG, globally
- Minimum Level of Education: Scientist or Engineer with business / computing or technology education background with a degree in Computing, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Physics, Material Science, Chemistry, or Mathematics
- Minimum 2+ years of experience
- 1+ year experience in Software Development
- 2+ years experience in Data Management
- Experience of working within software consulting / data management / and-or engineering function
- Ability to work autonomously, communicate across the organization, in a prompt and precise way
- Effective communication skills
- Presentation skills
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to accept this challenge and to work in a very dynamic, cross functional and international environment, we are looking forward to meeting you. Click on below link to submit your application.