Procurement Specialist - Lean Programme
Landis+Gyr is a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions. We measure and analyse energy utilization to generate empowering analytics for smart grid and infrastructure management, enabling utilities and consumers to reduce energy consumption. Our innovative and proven portfolio of software, services and intelligent sensor technology is a key driver to decarbonize the grid. Having avoided more than 9 million tons of CO2 in FY 2021 and committed to achieve carbon neutrality by 2030, Landis+Gyr manages energy better since 1896.
Do you want to work in a sustainable industry that transforms our daily lives? Then join us! As part of our community, you’ll enable and accelerate the energy transition. Leave your mark every day, following our mission to envisage a green future, because we are better together.
What will your day look like? Let's paint a picture
Within this role you will help the organization to advance in global standardization. This is a lean program role with a specific focus on establishing improvements within the field of procurement. We produce per site 100-thousands meters per month. We can only produce if we have the right material on the right time. And this is challenging. We need to improve inventory, transportation, warehousing, but this all starts with better forecasting and demand planning insights. This is where we need you! To succeed, advancing in procurement and leveraging on global (MRP) systems is key.
As a procurement process expert, you can certainly make an impact by:
- Supporting and/or leading international procurement projects around the material planning, operational procurement of raw materials and components as well as systematical usage of SAP / Hana
- Analyzing processes in procurement to identify strengths and weaknesses and taking improvement actions
- Understanding and utilizing big data (see and understand trends)
- Managing different stakeholders. Being responsive though being able to drive forward as a game changer
Convince yourself! Dive into our organization and experience what it's like to work with us!
How will you experience success with us? These are your secret ingredients:
- Strong SAP/Hana and Procurement Knowledge
- Excellent Knowledge of global MRP system
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Fluency in English
- Strong background in lean management (e.g. greenbelt or blackbelt) or willingness to obtain this training and apply lean techniques is seen as an advantage
- Based or being willing to relocate to Corinth
- Speaking an extra language (e.g. Spanish) is an advantage
Why choose us?
It’s simple. Let’s grow together and become even better.
We truly believe in managing energy better. Together we are passionate and committed to ensuring a better future for all, our customers and the world around us. We simply love what we do.
Our People like
• the upskilling and development opportunities (LinkedIn Learning, Landis+Gyr Learning Weeks, Mentoring Programs…)
• a flexible schedule with the possibility of working from home and at our brand-new Company campus
Be with Landis+Gyr at the forefront of energy transformation and support the future of our energy by decarbonizing for a sustainable World.
As an equal opportunity employer, Landis+Gyr strives to attract and hire individuals with diverse backgrounds and skills. With diversity, equity & inclusion, we make the difference.
Convinced? Take a leap into a visionary future and apply now to #experiencelandisgyr
Please click on "apply" to submit your resume in English.