Job post no longer accepts applications
Consumer Goods and Services
3 months agoPosted date
3 months ago
Partly remoteRemote policyPartly remote
The incumbent will be responsible for planning and delivery of Facilities Management, Security Management, Resilience, Health, Safety & Sustainability in Greece & Cyprus. He/She will be managing the infrastructures team and reporting on related KPIs in line with legal & Henkel regulations. Responsible to care for our people in terms of security, safety, health and environmental aspects.
- Oversees and controls the implementation of the standards, policies and guidelines related to the topics within the scope, identify areas of improvements and initiate projects.
- Develops and maintains strategic, sustainable and effective working relationships with internal and external (authorities, regulators, suppliers, professional associations) stakeholders.
- Leads teams in infrastructure services including Hard, Soft and User Services, Safety, Security, Fleet, etc. to support daily operational needs.
- Identifies, initiates, and leads local projects within allocated budgets to provide and maintain an adequate workplace locally.
- Oversee the execution of global and regional strategic projects related to Real Estate, Facility Management, Security, Resilience, ESG and Sustainability in his/her country.
- Coordinates the response to potentially high impact events in his/her country: Emergency Management, Crisis Management, Threat Management, Duty of Care.
- Develop and promote excellence and expertise in Facility Management, Continuous Improvement, Fleet Management, Security Management, Crisis Management, Business Continuity, Duty of Care, Health, Safety, Environment and Sustainability topics. Participate and contribute in relevant external networks.
Required Skills and Experience
- Academic education and Masters degree is a must
- At least 6 years relevant proven experience in Real Estate, Facility Management, Security Management or Risk Management and projects handing in mentioned areas.
- Perfect knowledge of Microsoft office
- Fluency in English and Greek
- Engagement, autonomy and resilience are essential to this role.
- Leadership, judgement and analytical skills are key.
- Initiative, high communication and project management skills
- Positive working environment
- Hybrid model of work
- Training and Development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package