Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on one clear purpose – to deliver a smoke-free future.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Wherever you join our crucial 47,000-strong Operations team, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact. PMI’s shift from selling cigarettes to our new smoke-free products has changed the way we work. New products bring new challenges – in the way we source and buy raw materials, in the way we engineer and manufacture, and in our supply chain planning.
Bring us your curiosity and a desire to challenge the everyday and we’ll give you lots of responsibility. You’ll help us improve, inject innovation and create new ways of working. You’ll be solving supply chain problems that span the whole world: a smoke-free world.
Your ‘day to day’
• Define the scope of the project in collaboration with management
• Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project(s)
• Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required
• Develop, control and co-ordinate the flow of entire project documentation, filing and storage system and technical archive activity to meet legal and PM requirements
• Prepare technical documents. Check for completeness and accuracy to support the activities of the project and department.
• Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities and solving problems to ensure the successful completion of the project.
• Integrate new equipment, conduct necessary risk assessments, provide input for preparation of related documentation to fully comply with legislation and internal procedures.
• Lead equipment qualification/validation process.
• Review technical drawings, drafts and/or sketches prepared by design consultants, construction company and other engineers, work with technical references, directories to review and to carry out analyses of works performed by design consultants and construction companies.
• Perform discipline quantity and quality check of building products and materials to ensure that they conform to specifications and meet quality standards in compliance with drawings and rules.
• Respect health and safety legislation requirements, adhere 100% to all EHS policies and comply with PMI QMS requirements.
Who we’re looking for
• A Master’s Degree in Engineering (preferably Mechanical or Electrical disciplines).
• 2-5 years of experience ideally in leading Projects in an Engineering Department or industrial environment.
• Proven project management experience and PMP education will be considered a strong plus.
• Experienced with AutoCAD and MS Project.
• Required to have strong technical understanding.
• Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to deliver through others holding people engaged and accountable.
• Ability and willingness to take ownership and responsibility for organizational practices and processes and their continuous improvement.
• Fluent in both English and Greek (written and oral).
• Completed military obligations (if applicable)
What we offer
Our success depends on the people who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to deliver a smoke-free future