Howden Hellas Insurance & Reinsurance Brokers S.A., member of Howden Group Holdings, is seeking to hire a Dynamics NAV Developer.
The successful candidate will participate in the full-lifecycle development of Microsoft Dynamics NAV projects, from design and development to maintenance and shall perform configurations, data migration scripts for Microsoft Dynamics - projects and integrations with other systems.
If you are an expert in MS Dynamics NAV or Dynamics 365 Business Central platform with experience in SQL and .NET development, we would like to meet you.
- Knowledge and Experience of the Microsoft Dynamics Nav platform or Dynamics 365 Business Central platform, and Web services.
- Knowledge of C/AL (Client/Application Language) and C/SIDE (Client/Server Integrated Development Environment).
- .NET Framework.
- Solid understanding and exposure to both SQL & NoSQL Database technologies.
- Design of customized solutions, to include custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins.
- Familiarity with Integration patterns with Backend systems.
- Knowledge and Experience with Microsoft Power Automate and PowerApps will be a plus.
- Technical Degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent
- 3 years (minimum) of related experience.
- Understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV Server Configuration and set up.
- Understanding of core concepts surrounding data structure and related database tables, views and indexes.
- Demonstrated familiarity and expertise in customizing fields, forms, attributes, views in Dynamics.
- Fluent in English.
For all males: military (national service) obligations must be fulfilled.
Position: permanent contract
Location: Athens Premises-Headquarters
Our firm offers a competitive remuneration package according to proven experience and skills, learning & development opportunities, Life & Health Insurance scheme and continuous support on career growth through a network of 10.000 professionals in more than 90 territories.
Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com by quoting NAVDev-May 23.
All applications will be considered in strict confidence; however, only relevant profiles will be considered in the recruitment process.