Manager Solution Delivery
Job post no longer accepts applications
2 months agoPosted date
2 months ago
- Provide guidance, lead/co-lead projects, manages own time to meet objectives and plan resource requirements for projects across the division.
- Project/Program Management for technology deliverables including planning, estimation, coordination and execution.
- Partner with other enabling functions to advance Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities in the region.
- Work with the business, Digital stakeholders and partners/vendors to capture key requirements, translate them into projects in alignment using Pfizer s approved standards & architecture and seek approval for projects following the standard governance processes.
- Maintain solid customer engagement with key stakeholders, including business, commercial operations and Pfizer Digital colleagues.
- Support other teams to access and leverage the knowledge graph for machine learning, search and recommendation task.
- Define and document data quality rules, approval processes, availability rules, and exception reports.
- Identify and implement improvements to taxonomy change management processes and internal/external communications.
- Design, develop, analyze the knowledge graph structure and content, and develop new semantic representations.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with infrastructure as code, automation scripts, run book workflows, frameworks
- Demonstrated the successful adaptation of data quality standards in a previous work experience
- Hands on experience working with DevOps tools
- Experience working with machine learning products and services from leading public providers
- Experience working with compliance domains
- Ability to architect and design data models and solutions
- Innovative with changing business requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Master's degree
- Relevant pharmaceutical industry experience
- Experience in management consulting
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, preferably commercial or sales and marketing