To strengthen our team in Athens in the field of component and application testing, we are
looking for you as a software engineer (f/m/d) for a permanent, full-time contract effective as soon as possible.
• Testing, verification and validation of infotainment software (vehicle board systems)
e.g., voice control, navigation, media, connectivity as well as backend testing
• Analysis, development and implementation of tests in context of component qualification
• Definition, implementation and further development of the most optimal solution for test automation
• Reporting of results and monitoring of errors occurring while test execution.
• Study and introduction of new technologies and applications in manually and automated tests
• Completed degree in electrical engineering/ computer science/ similar subject
• Intermediate knowledge in diverse programming languages like C#, Python, Java is welcome
• A dedicated, friendly and reliant personality, working in independent and responsible manner
• Open to new, international challenges and interest in the automotive world
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills
We offer an exciting and varied range of tasks with a high level of personal responsibility, attractive remuneration and numerous benefits.
Become part of our team and apply online in English
We look forward to receiving your application!