You will become part of our growing GWF Labs team in Thessaloniki, as we rethink and redesign our company-wide approach to digital capabilities. You have a real passion for the application of technology, and you enjoy learning in your spare time about new tools and ways to solve business problems. You find solutions where others see dead-ends and sense opportunities where others see threats. You invite change and you feel comfortable in a dynamic, evolving environment. You take full ownership of your tasks and have a customer-centric mentality. You know Microsoft Applications and yet you can discern their limits. We are strengthening our highly dedicated team of IT professionals who give their all to help GWF and its customers flourish. The ideal candidate for this position has willingness to learn new tools and technologies, can translate business needs into a mashup of applications, is a fast thinker and learner, able to immerse himself into new content, can quickly adopt in demanding environments, and wants to help GWF increase its efficiency by equipping it with relevant tools.
What you will do
As a member of the IT Operations team you will contribute to high-profile digital transformation projects within GWF. You will work closely together with colleagues located both in Lucerne and Thessaloniki, tech-savvy, and business-savvy alike, to identify and implement Power Apps integrations keeping both user experience and ease of maintenance in mind. For instance, you will set up PowerApps/Power Automate integrations to automate and speed up data entries, facilitate measurement data flows around our D365 F&O ERP system and thus supercharge end-to-end business processes with an immediately felt user impact. Together with IT Management, you will harmonize the interfaces across the application landscape. Moreover, you will be responsible for supporting the Apps you create and continuously improve them.
Qualifications and experience
- At least 2 years’ experience as an IT professional with relevant coding exposure
- Experience with PowerApps and Power Automate or determination to acquire such in the first months
- Business App Management acumen with focus on the Microsoft technology stack and Office 365; experience with SharePoint, OneDrive and Dynamics 365 is a strong plus
- Good grasp of business processes (e.g., Sales, Supply Chain, HR, Logistics, After-Sales)
- Understanding of basic Information Management concepts (e.g., GDPR, ISO 27001) will be an asset
- Experience working with Azure resources (VMs, DBs, AD, VNETs, etc.) is nice-to-have
- Agility in learning and adopting new work habits, processes and ideas is paramount
- Eagerness to identify and take ownership of issues, and drive them to resolution
- Excellent English communication skills is a must, German is a strong add-on
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar studies round up your profile
Further, you have
- High level of commitment, goal orientation and demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking with action orientation (“ask for forgiveness, not for permission”)
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working models
- A pleasant, fun, and achievement-oriented work environment in a growth-oriented company
- Coworkers, that will challenge you and are full of ideas to improve software products
- Learning and growth opportunities in an international setup
- Lots of room to leave your mark
We look forward to receiving your application.