Associate, Solution Engineer
Job post no longer accepts applications
3 months agoPosted date
3 months ago
With oversight this role:
- Responsible for developing solutions on a wide variety of projects within RM while working in a team environment.
- Align with Stakeholders to document and manage project level requirements including business, user, functional and non-functional requirements in support of the PCA organization.
- Perform requirements analysis with an emphasis on Agile Development Life Cycle (ADLC) process and documentation activities.
- Responsible for requirements documentation, business analysis, technical development, and process optimization.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and team leaders to become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team.
- Coordinate and execute application testing activities (System, Unit, UAT and Smoke Testing)
- Facilitate, negotiate and present deliverables to project stakeholders
- Facilitate and execute user adoption process (training, workshops, after go-live use cases support)
- Adopt latest technology advancements to deliver advanced solutions for business clients.
- Must be able to multi-task and perform a wide variety of tasks simultaneously such as multiple development tasks, system testing, documentation, coordinating user acceptance testing, and attending meetings that are both technical and business oriented.
- Commit to ongoing learning and professional development.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Data Science or related field.
- Less than 3 years of relevant technical experience with emphasis on solutions, application or systems engineering.
- Potential and aptitude to successfully deliver solutions and systems using one or more delivery methodologies ranging from traditional waterfall to agile.
- Knowledge or training in Solutions Development Lifecycle (Agile, Waterfall) management and information technology engineering practices including technical requirements definition, design, implementation, configuration and systems life cycle management.
- Knowledge or education in one or more of the following: database, storage, hosting, cloud, application, analytics and services technologies.
- An understanding of the basic guidelines for technology solutions delivery in a pharmaceutical or regulated environment.
- High level of awareness of internal and external technology trends.
- Capable of collaborating and working effectively in team settings, frequently in virtual teams, with client partner and other technology roles
- Capable of understanding data and integration architectures to manage, transform, and exploit data across the enterprise
- Capable of understanding security and data privacy requirements and designing secure solutions technology