At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are currently seeking an experienced iOS and/or Android Developer to join our Technology Consulting practice in our Consulting Service Line, which is a leading provider of professional services to clients of all major industries.
Working together, we help clients better assess and improve their operations, grow revenue and manage risks to increase shareholder value. You will build valued relationships with clients and other members of our team and focus on high-impact opportunities and projects.
Your key responsibilities
- Designing and building advanced applications for the iOS or Android platforms
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
To qualify for the role, you must have
- University degree in Computer Science, Informatics or a relevant field.
- 2- 4 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills in Greek and English.
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to learn and continuously expand technical and business skills
- Travelling availability and potential work on projects abroad.
- Completed military obligations (where applicable).
Ideally, you will also have
- Experience working with clients in FS sector or in digital banking
- Working experience in native mobile development (iOS or Android)
- Have published one or more iOS or Android apps in the app store or Googly play
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Swift framework
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text or experience with Android SDK.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Advanced Web Applications’ development experience.
- Advanced Mobile Applications’ development experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Azure DevOps ALM processes.
What we look for
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to demonstrate enthusiasm, high motivation and passion to develop fast in a multinational working environment. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills and talents as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.
Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today