Senior SAP SuccessFactors Professionals
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY is currently enlarging its team with motivated professionals with experience in SAP SuccessFactors.
As a member of the SAP Consulting team and People Advisory Services, you will contribute to SAP related engagements, helping our clients transform their business & maximize their performance. The specific position is based in Athens and requires working in cross-disciplinary, agile teams to provide a range of services with focus in SAP implementation projects & methodologies. Your activities would consist out of a combination of advising and analyzing, but also guiding implementations and configuration. You will assist clients by implementing solutions focused on a more strategic approach towards HR, based on the latest SAP SuccessFactors solutions. You will have the opportunity to work in large global scale Projects and you will be part of a team that consists of professionals with a variety of backgrounds and wide professional experience.
Your key responsibilities
As a Senior SAP SuccessFactors Professional you will be a key resource on large-scale system related projects. In this role, you should be able to deliver quality client service, analyze complex problems and deliver insightful solutions. You will also be expected to have excellent communication skills, integrate into new teams and rapidly establish relationships. More specifically, the successful candidate should demonstrate a specialist in one or more of our range of services:
- Design Business Processes and Employee Experience Journeys
- Translate business needs to system requirements
- Prepare and participate in the execution of Iteration workshops of the respective SuccessFactors module topic areas
- Configure SuccessFactors solutions
- Conceptualise the technical integration of SuccessFactors to the system landscape of the customers
- Control and support of test cycles and rollout
- Participate in Sales and Presales activities
- Manage own work against the project plan to ensure a superior client experience
- Understand the client’s business, follow sector trends and learn leading practices
- Diagnose a problem, conduct analysis, and develop solutions for client problems
- Present thoughts and ideas in a clear and composed manner to instill confidence in team and clients
- Effectively interact with colleagues and clients of varying backgrounds to effectively serve clients recognize technology as a business enabler to drive employee experience
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to interact with professionals at all hierarchical levels
- Attention to detail with a logical and methodical approach
- Critical thinking and agility
- Presentation and communication skills
- Collaborating effectively with agile, diverse teams
- Excellent business acumen and commercial awareness
To qualify for the role you must have
- Degree in Human Resource Management, Information Technology, Social Sciences, Business Administration or other related field.
- Between 3-7 years of professional experience
- Strong written and verbal communication in English and Greek. Knowledge of additional languages will be appreciated.
- Willingness and ability to travel and work abroad for international assignments.
Ideally you should also have
- Previous working experience in a Human Resources Department as an HR System Administrator/Manager or in a Consulting firm with focus on HR Transformation and Technology Projects
- Familiarity with Agile Methodologies
- SAP SuccessFactors Certifications will be considered an asset
- Previous working experience in international consulting environments (or projects)
What we look for
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to demonstrate enthusiasm, high motivation and passion to develop fast in a multinational working environment. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills and talents as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.