As part of our Product software team in Athens, you will be responsible for:
- Executing, defining, developing and improving the testing processes, selecting the appropriate tools and supervising the execution process for both automated and manual execution.
- Deriving test specifications out of functional specifications and utilize / develop test scripts for manual or automated (nightly) tests.
- Evaluate test results and provide reports for test activities to Test Leads.
- Participate in the test planning sessions.
- Work closely with engineering teams under the guidance of Tech Leads.
- Works under the supervision of Team Lead or Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- System/Functional testing (Embedded is a plus) with troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Test Management suites.
- Experience in Testing methodologies (white/black box testing etc.)
- Good knowledge on scripting languages (Bash, Python, etc.)
- Effective problem solving, proactive process owner and insightful test program developer
- Team player with excellent communication skills
Even better if you’re good at/understand:
- Bluetooth Low Energy protocol
- Audio codecs.
- Multithreaded micro-kernel RTOS’s.
- GUI testing.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.