We are Entersoft Group of companies, a leading business software and services provider in South East Europe and the Middle East offering a comprehensive and integrated business software suite with ERP, CRM, Retail, WMS, Mobile, e-Commerce and B.I. applications.
Our mission is to provide constantly innovative and effective full range integrated Enterprise Applications along with high quality services and support our customers to ensure optimized efficiency. With more than 20 years of experience, 4.000 customers and 500 employees, we continuously invest in advanced technologies and professional development of our people to ensure maximum efficiency and long-term collaborations.
About the Role:
- Carry out requirement analysis and provide feedback on developing new functionalities and improving existing, according to customers’ needs
- Implement and customize ERP on customer site
- Provide training to customers and achieve their smooth introduction to the new software environment
- Prioritize customers’ needs and proactively identify and resolve problems
- Adhere to project methodology guidelines and deliver project deliverables in a tight timeframe with collaboration with project teams
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Computer Science or any other related field
- Knowledge of ERP/CRM/WMS or other Softwares will be considered an asset
- Familiarity with SQL would be a plus
- Professional experience in Accounting, Consulting, Information Technology or Business Administration positions will be a plus
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Result oriented with ability to perform under strict deadlines
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs and shift priorities as required
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
For the right talent that want to be part of our innovation-driven environment and high-performance culture, our offering includes:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private health insurance plan
- Become a certified Software Consultant
- Training and development opportunities
- Participation in innovative and complex projects for major organizations in Greece and abroad
- A positive and supportive working environment
How to apply:
If you are interested in this career opportunity, then we are eager to get to know you! Apply now and our HR Team will contact you. All applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
You can visit www.entersoft.gr for more career opportunities.