Knauf is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of modern insulation materials, drylining systems, plasters and accessories, thermal insulation composite systems, paints, floor screed, floor systems, and construction equipment and tools. With more than 290 production facilities and sales organizations in over 86 countries and 41.000 employees worldwide, the Knauf Group is without doubt one of the big players on the market – in Europe, the USA, South America, Russia, Asia, Africa, and Australia.
Amid the success, our family of companies has stayed true to its principles. We value mutual trust, diligence, visionary thinking, and cohesion.
Knauf in Greece operates 2 plants, in Amphilochia and Thessaloniki, with its’ headquarters based in Kallithea. It also supports its’ subsidiary Knauf Cyprus.
The position is responsible for supporting the HR function, including internal communication, recruitment and talent acquisition, training, offboarding-onboarding and induction, surveys, HR events, employee daily requests.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Update internal databases (employee data, leaves etc.) and maintain HR records
- Manage employee daily queries
- Support the implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Assist the recruitment process
- Actively engage in creation and posting of HR communication through internal channels (ex. Yammer)
- Support the training programs (communication with external suppliers, employee invitations etc.)
- Assist the offboarding, onboarding and induction processes (timely monitoring of the onboarding and induction status, cooperate with department leads to update the programs regularly, participate in the planned assessments)
- Actively engage in the implementation of our local and global surveys (ex. Engagement surveys)
- Support the planning and realization of all HR events (plant tours, family events, rewards events)
- Be a Knauf Values Ambassador, enhancing and spreading the Knauf Values in all establishments
Ideal Candidate :
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Management
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a multinational company
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent command of English
- Experience with HR platforms (eg. Talentsoft, Softone HR)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
- Military obligations fulfilled, where applicable
- Compensation: According to candidate’s qualifications
- Work in a multinational environment with local and global opportunities to advance
- Ongoing training
- Private healthcare insurance