Landis+Gyr is a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions. We measure and analyze energy utilization to generate empowering analytics for smart grid and infrastructure management, enabling utilities and consumers to reduce energy consumption. Our innovative and proven portfolio of software, services and intelligent sensor technology is a key driver to decarbonize the grid. Having avoided more than 9 million tons of CO2 in FY 2021 and committed to achieve carbon neutrality by 2030, Landis+Gyr manages energy better – since 1896.
With sales of USD 1.5 billion in FY 2021, Landis+Gyr employs around 6,500 talented people across five continents. For our offices located in Corinth, Greece, Landis+Gyr is currently seeking to fill the position of:
Human Resources Generalist
Secures the time attendance data entries reliability, supports recruitment process, represents HR function to Local Authorities as a point of reference.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for the process of the data concerning presences, absences, deviations, overtimes, from the predetermined working schedules. Ensures timely & accurate preparation of above data in order to be included in monthly payroll.
- Responsible for the implementation of the Digital card and to meet relevant deadlines.
- Prepares reports reflecting KPI’s in his/her area of responsibility (turnover, absenteeism, overtimes, annual holidays etc).
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and labor legislation.
- Responsible for the ordering and the sufficient stock of personnel clothing/shoes and their distribution to the dpts.
- Prepares regular and ad hoc reports.
- Contacts Labor authorities to clarify new legislation prior to their implementation.
- University degree in HR/Economics/Business Administration
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a relevant position
- Familiarity with SAP payroll or Success Factors modules is mandatory
- Fluency in English
- Very good knowledge of labor law
- Organizing, planning and handling complex activities
- Coaching, supporting and communication skills
- Ability to co-operate effectively with colleagues across all levels
- High level of initiative and self-motivation
- Previous experience in a multinational environment will be considered as a plus
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to accept this challenge and to work in a very dynamic, cross functional and international environment, we are looking forward to meeting you.
Company’s feedback will be provided only to the selected for interview candidates.