We are driven by our purpose: We bring people more choices to enjoy life their way, by creating a world of personalized experiences, innovative services, and huge range of products; a world that cares about each of us and our common future.
Our key success driver is our people who share mutually the values of our brand: we are human2human, we work wonders, we celebrate uniqueness, we embrace betterness. We do our best to keep everyone excited and have the support they need to bring their best.
Public Group strategically invests to create an ecosystem of innovative scaleups around its core Omnichannel Retail business, with the objective to provide exciting customer experiences powered by operational excellence. We bring together technology, talent & entrepreneurship to create value in the Greek market & society.
Our Omnichannel retail, in Greece and Cyprus, consists of the love brand Public and Media Markt, a consumer electronics retailer with long lasting heritage. Innovation is part of our DNA. Through our ecosystem of startups and organizations, -Douleutaras.gr, iRepair , Instacar, our tech Public Next, Endeavour & Venture Friends - we offer pioneer services to our consumers. We operate 67 stores, 4 eShops and an ecosystem of digital properties such as: public ticketing, public business and bookfriends.gr.
The Payments & Fintech Professional, is a member of the Treasury Team, focusing on B2B and B2C payment solutions portfolio across channels (retail and electronics), as well as any other aspect of our offering to our customers pertaining to financial services, fintech and payments, e.g. BNPL, other consumer lending, retail payments innovation, card processing and alternative payment methods. The role will collaborate with various internal (group operations and BUs, Technology, Commercial, CRM, Accounting, etc) and external (banks, PIs/eMIs, fintechs, Merchant Service Providers, ISVs) stakeholders in order to enable the best customer experience and satisfaction as well as ensure the achievement of other corporate objectives at the same time.
- Build and execute joint agreed business plans with internal teams and external service providers from the Greek and the European Payment Providers, always evaluated against goals and results
- Handling, reviewing and improving the processes of daily tasks and operations connected to Payments agenda
- Play an important role to position Public Group as the leading Retailer for Payment and Microlending services offered to our customers, in cooperation with other involved BUs
- Build and maintain great relationships with Payment Providers advocating Public Group values while scouting for new potential partners and leading commercial discussions
- Manage the delivery of business cases, scope and requirements documents, use-case documentation related to the role
- Analyzing performance and customer feedback from various payment and checkout options to inform future decisions
- End to end management of projects in the field of Consumer Lending, Payments, Gift Cards and other value adding services pertaining the customer checkout experience
- Finance or Payment Industry experience (at least 2 years of previous service in a corresponding position)
- Experience in creating business case for new products and solutions
- Graduate of AEI/TEI in Business Administration, Finance, IT or other related field
- Proven ability to align business strategy to software requirements
- Experience in requirements gathering and relationship building with internal and external stakeholders business clients and internal customers
- Demonstrated ability to understand IT and technical concepts and communicate effectively with technical specialists and analysts
- Self-motivated & detail-oriented professional with high sense of responsibility
- Strong team spirit, initiative, and innovative thinking
- Proven capacity to balance your work across multiple projects/work streams while still meeting deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Developed communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Master’s degree
- Previous experience in Retail industry
- Product Management qualifications
- Experience in working in technology implementation projects with Payment Providers or other financial services providers /fintechs
What we offer:
- Health Insurance program
- Dynamic work environment
- Exciting opportunities to grow with the role
- Great experience in a well-known and respected growing business
- LinkedIn Learning account for continuous learning
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.