Prenatal is looking for a motivated Graphic Designer who has skills in 2D animation, print, video, multimedia, branding, and able to manage and brief agencies in order to produce all the necessary materials/assets we need to have in order to support our company's online presence and our digital performance channels.
The candidate should have knowledge of graphic design him/her self and be able to provide in the spot, assets in case this is necessary. The candidate would be an important "piece of the puzzle" for our e-commerce team, with a key role in our online success and the overall performance of the team. In addition it would be responsible for video creation in order to use it to enhance our Social Media presence.
> Manage and brief agencies we are already working with.
- Creativity and brand guidelines are already set making this task "a piece of cake" for someone with just basic experience in account/project management. However there is a demand for speed and deliverability when it comes to last minute requests. This might be a challenge for someone with minor experience but not a blocking factor at the end of the day.
>Create designs on spot
- Create on spot high/medium-quality graphics and art using any of the following apps or tools
- Shutterstock editor
- adobe illustrator
- more similar tools...
>Work with the team and organize a 12 month plan.
- Where we will describe and set the needs of most of the materials/assets for the upcoming year, in order to be prepared with all the generic materials but also the more "on demand" ones. Of course, make sure that this plan is run efficiently during the year and the results and goals are met.
>General ad-hoc e-commerce administration.
- Creativity. Creativity is one of if not the most important graphic design skills.
- Adobe's Creative Apps or Canva user.(optional)
- Interactive Media.
- Delivering Presentations.
Nice to have characteristics in order to fit with our team.
- Solid ecommerce understanding with a passion to always improve the customer experience.
- Outstanding copy-writing skills with excellent spelling and grammar.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with strong organization skills and ability to work to deadlines.
- Desirably a knowledge of ecommerce competitive environment
- Problem solving spirit
- Team Player
If you are looking to join a reputable retailer with progression and development opportunities and to start a solid career in the digital world please let us know.
This job offer is not only for people who meet all the Standards and qualifications provided in the brief.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Chat with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nikolaos-koukourakis-59b325134/