9 days agoPosted date
9 days ago
- Ensuring compliance with MAPP policy as well and Country Annexes, Country Profiles and other policies related to healthcare professionals, medical associations, and other business parties' engagements.
- Receive, review, and document all transactions and reconciliations assigned to you.
- Ensure all information is properly documented in MAPP Navigator, Ariba, Aravo, Reltio and any other system needed according to the stablished process.
- Ensure proper contracting documentation, accurate fair market value (per applicable FMV calculator) and the HCP meet all requirements according to the MAPP Policy, Country Annex, Country Profile, SOP and MAPP Standards.
- Work with Legal and Local Compliance to get approvals for exceptions and suspicious documentation.
- Keeping an assertive, professional, and respectful communication with internal stakeholders from different hierarchies (GBS colleagues, MAPP colleagues, Initiators, Product Leads, Category Leads, Medical Directors, Compliance Leads, Legal Department, Finance and Country Managers).
- Ensure contracts, and funding confirmation letters are properly documented before engagements.
- Supporting on system issues troubleshooting for transactions, creating tickets, and following up with the technical team.
- Creating creative and interactive training material for new users as well as to refresh processes and key concepts among experienced users.
- Completing transactions status reports.
- Follow up with markets on pending open tasks, policy deviations, event confirmation, reconciliation requirements, among others, to ensure a thorough E2E process.
- Participating on team activities to keep the JOY and celebrate our EXCELLENCE and COURAGE.
- Team player
- Detail oriented
- Compliance oriented
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to learn and adapt fast
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with limited oversight
- Fluent in English and Spanish (Portuguese is a plus)
- Proficiency in MS (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work under pressure handling several activities at once
- Able to work on an ambiguity and fast paced change environment
- Good organizational skills to coordinate and manage multiple priorities
- High level of self-motivation, energy, and flexibility with a "can do" attitude
- Understanding of MAPP/FCPA terms
- Understanding of compliance controls
- Knowledge on Ariba (to create payments)
- Knowledge on MDGS (to read vendor master data)
- Knowledge on SAP (to investigate failed payments)
The selected candidate for this position will be required to work from home and from the office with no exception, therefore it is required for the selected individual to live in Thessaloniki, Greece to be able to come to the office on her/his own.
Relocation is not offered for this position.
9 days ago