Why join us
Are you passionate about delivering a unique customer experience and have a natural drive to help people? Then join our fun-loving, multicultural team of #GameChangers at Webhelp Greece and use your communications skills in Portuguese.
No two days will be the same as you’ll provide valuable and memorable experiences to a wide range of customers for some of the world’s best brands.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage inbound calls, emails, or live chats
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team targets and call-handling quotas
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Fluent in Portuguese
- Good level of English
- Strong focus on customer needs and understanding of how customers can behave
- Strong communication, problem-solving and active listening skills
- Strong written skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and thrive in a fast-paced and target-driven environment
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
What we offer:
- Indefinite contract
- Competitive remuneration package (14 Salaries/year)
- 10% monthly performance bonus
- Daily meal voucher in Up Hellas Mastercard
- Private health insurance + Dental Care
- Opportunities for international Career through Webhelp International Mobility program
- A challenging working environment
- Employee events
- Free gym, well-being activities and a rooftop cinema with Acropolis views
- Enjoy with your co-workers your lunch break at our new Restaurant
You appreciate our values of recognition, integrity, unity, and commitment, and you are eager to create the "wow" too. More than your background, it is your motivation and your personality that will make you part of our fun-loving community.
Please note that non-EU residents must have a valid work permit in Greece to be considered for employment.
Webhelp Hellas is an equal-opportunity employer
Webhelp considers diversity a fundamental resource and offers everyone accesses to employment opportunities, regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.