At Teleperformance Greece we collaborate with the leader of the modern transportation industry, a manufacturer with 125 years of history, delivering a total of more than one-half million trucks and buses to customers.
This is a great chance to join a team that keeps the world moving by enabling mobility for people and getting goods reliably, punctually, and safely to their destination. You will be part of a team that contributes to a cleaner, safer, more efficient, and more connected world: for goods, for people, for all of us.
Join the customer support team of one of the world’s largest commercial vehicle manufacturers.
What you will do:
- Handle truck and bus-related inquiries and complaints in a case-closed manner by phone, email, or chat.
- Support customers in case of truck breakdowns (flat tire, engine failure, etc.) by creating appropriate cases in the CRM system after identifying the customer, vehicle, location, and verification of GOP coverage.
- If the problem cannot be resolved over the phone, contact the nearest dealer/technician or 3rd party for assistance.
- De-escalation of concerns, proposing solutions within set parameters or referring to 2nd/3rd parties
- Answer questions about customer service, technical and product concerns, and general corporate matters.
- Strive for client retention and loyalty and aim for a positive response to the customer’s inquiry.
- Answer and assist in incoming calls/emails from clients related to products, sales, services, corporate information, appointments, etc.
- Maintain a customer relationship database and follow up on customer contacts.
What you will bring:
- Excellent command of Czech
- Good communication skills in English
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is required
- A basic awareness of automotive roadside assistance procedures
- Work experience with knowledge management systems and information research
- Professional expertise with ticketing and roadside assistance is preferred.
- Previous experience working in a contact center or managing mail is preferred.
What we offer:
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2.000 depending on the language
- Health care discounts and benefits
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State-of-the-art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age.