Job post no longer accepts applications
2 months agoPosted date
2 months ago
Accounting / AuditingJob categoryAccounting / Auditing
bbf: is one of the leading and fastest growing companies in the property market in Cyprus and Greece, offering its clients such services, as property sales, rentals, management, construction and other related services. bbf: is willing to enlarge its internal staff and is currently looking for an Accountant in Athens.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Working on daily accounting tasks within the company’s documentation
- Bookkeeping and month closure
- Preparation of reconciliations (bank, creditors)
- Issuing invoices and receipts
- Preparation of VAT returns
Requirements for the position:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in accounting/bookkeeping
- Excellent knowledge of at least one accounting software: SAP Business One (preferable),
- University or college degree in accounting or a comparative experience
- Knowledge of VAT requirements in Greece
- Good knowledge of Greek and English languages
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to work under pressure
What do we offer?
- Young, dynamic and friendly working environment
- Fast growing company with potential career perspectives
- Interesting and challenging daily tasks within various departments of the company.
*Please submit your CV in English language