Ella Resorts is a newly established hospitality management company, boasting a collection of eco-chic hospitality properties. In 2023, Ella Resorts will be operating a portfolio of 6 lifestyle & family resorts on the islands of Rhodes & Corfu, offering exceptional quality and service excellence. We are seeking to hire for our headquarters:
Income & Credit Clerk
As an Income and Credit Clerk, you will join our dynamic Accounting & Finance team and you will report to the Accounting Manager. You will examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control systems and report to the Finance Department leaders. Your daily tasks include:
- Responsible for the credit
- Assist in the preparation of Monthly Forecasts.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly financial reports.
- Assist in the year-end inventory and Audit.
- Assist in the yearly closing of the books and preparation of the Financial Statement.
- Assist in Budget preparation (updating on Rooms module, etc.)
- Carries out surprise cash counts of cashier’s floats and foreign currency counts.
- Professional experience minimum of 4 years, preferable in Hospitality.
- Computer literacy with advanced knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
- Good knowledge of tax laws is desirable.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Well-organized, able to meet timelines with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Positive and a can-do attitude and team player.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics. Master's Degree will be considered an asset.
- Competitive renumeration package & benefits.
- Company Bonus scheme, according to performance.
- Continuous training.
- Career prospects on a transparent working environment.
- Company team events.
- Collaborative working environment.
Join us today to build our future together.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated as strictly confidential.