Howden Hellas Insurance & Reinsurance Brokers S.A., member of Howden Group Holdings, is seeking to hire an Assistant Accountant.
The successful candidate will serve the major financial accounting areas, including the accounts payable desk, general ledger accounting, and account reconciliation.
- Collecting invoices, receipts and all other related documents
- Reconciliation of balances.
- Payments to suppliers.
- Monthly closing procedures
- Ad hoc reporting to management.
- Seek updates on the new tax-accounting regulations.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Excellent organization, prioritization and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Sense of code of ethics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Excellent use of Greek and English language (oral and written)
- 1-3 years of experience in accounting department (ideally in an Insurance related company).
- Computer literature (MS Office, excellent use of Microsoft Navision).
- Ideally Accounting (IFRS) and Tax technical skills.
For all males: military (national service) obligations must be fulfilled.
Position: permanent contract
Location: Athens Premises-Headquarters
Our firm offers a competitive remuneration package according to proven experience and skills, learning & development opportunities, Life & Health Insurance scheme and continuous support on career growth through a network of 10.000 professionals in more than 90 territories.
Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by quoting StatAcc-Mar23.
All applications will be considered in strict confidence; however, only relevant profiles will be considered in the recruitment process.