MYTILINEOS, a leading industrial company with a strong international presence in four Business Units, Metallurgy, Sustainable Engineering Solutions, Power & Gas, and International Renewables & Storage Development is currently seeking to hire SAP Officer, based in Athens for the International Renewables & Storage Development Business Unit.
The ideal candidate reports to the Project Director and works closely with the Project Managers, the buyers, the contract managers, and the procurement team within the company, as well as externally with the subcontractors, equipment suppliers, and clients/developers to ensure timely process of the supply of goods and services.
As SAP Officer at Mytilineos, your responsibilities will include:
- Complete change orders on specific existing orders in SAP
- Coordinate with various buyers to ensure Purchase Order is adequate to send to vendors
- Coordinate with Financial controllers on any invoicing issues
- Partner closely with the procurement team and buyers to ensure timely PO execution and accurate cost allocated and tracked
- Screen any questions from the Project team and advise on the path forward
- Perform spot audits on invoices submitted against contracts, cost estimates, and approvals
- Work with the Project team on any discrepancies found while executing the contracts
- Evaluate, select, and apply standard techniques, procedures, and personal judgment in making modifications to the standard SAP solutions
- Stay current on new functionality and industry best practices as it relates to the SAP modules
- Work with the other IT functional leads to develop and maintain the cross-module integrations as it relates to the SAP modules
- Maintain familiarity with contracts and documents to ensure that work is executed in accordance with METKA-EGN’s expectations and contractual requirements.
- Assist the Project Managers with controlling costs and managing adherence to budget.
- Ability to maintain consistent attendance.
- Working knowledge of SAP modules and MS Office.
- Languages: English essential
- Excellent communication, organization, administration, and interpersonal skills
For this SAP Officer position, you will be offered:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Medical Plan
- Hybrid working model
- Friendly and professional working environment
- Career development
- Continuous training
- International exposure