- Support Users and Systems (mainly level 1 Support)
- Resolve and manage incoming support requests and document the actions taken in the ticketing system.
- Monitor, resolve and escalate issues of critical systems i.e. Active Directory, e-mail, VM-ware, Hypervisors, Backup, Router, Switches, etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software problems.
- Escalate and follow up system and network issues to the next level of support personnel or vendors where necessary.
- Manage Windows Active Directory i.e. Users, Computers, Service Accounts.
- Maintain and update the inventory of IT assets (Computers, Printers, Monitors)
- University/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant field.
- 1-3 years of experience in a Helpdesk/Systems Support role.
- Eager to learn new technologies and expand knowledge.
- Ability to follow processes and provide professional service to the supported units and users.
- Communications skills and teamwork.
- Fluent spoken and written English
It would be nice to have:
- Experience in supporting Windows client operating systems.
- Experience in Endpoint configuration and management.
- Cisco CCNA certification will be considered an asset.
- Microsoft certifications will be considered an asset.
The Company Offers:
- Competitive salary according to previous experience.
- Continuous training and Development
- Opportunity to be part of an innovative and growing company.
- Friendly working environment
To apply please send your CV to: email@example.com
All CVs will be treated as confidential