The Quality Engineer (QE) is supporting the product / process quality driven by Quality principles to ensure that high quality product is supplied into SC.
Through production quality issues management, production and supplier overview and auditing, the QE assures that product & process quality is maintained at the required level.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Support production and engineering dpts to ensure prompt identification and resolution of quality issues arising in production process
- Raise complains to suppliers once quality issues occur and lead corrective actions to their resolution
- Form resolution team and allocate tasks to each member
- Support team members with all quality tools needed
- Conduct frequent reviews on resolution progress to assure that all tasks are closed out on time
- Escalate any issues that could potentially introduce delays in resolution or result in non-predictable costs that could have subsequent impact in the smooth running of SC
- Support Internal auditor(s) in follow-up of NCs deriving from internal auditing and closure of all actions
- University degree in Engineering
- Fluency in English language
- Very good knowledge of computer use
- Experienced in root cause analysis, problem solving techniques, implementing preventative and corrective actions
- Experience developing and employing Quality standards and best practices
- Experience working within multicultural groups and methodologies internationally
- Fundamental knowledge of VDA 6.3 process auditing
- Facilitation & coaching skills as a Quality partner
- Knowledge of 8D, FMEA, root cause analysis, 5-Why and other quality tools for problem solving.
- Ability to positively influence other without direct authority in efforts to move assigned tasks forward
- Ability to accept change and respond to setbacks with minimal disruptions
- Ability to work efficiently within a matrix management organization
- Process oriented approach in daily work
- Knowledge of problem-solving methodologies and tools
- Quality mindset
- Agile and self-motivated
- Team player
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to accept this challenge and to work in a very dynamic, cross functional and international environment, we are looking forward to meeting you.
Company’s feedback will be provided only to the selected for interview candidates.