- Develop software features and modules.
- Actively participate in architecture decisions.
- Write well-designed, efficient and testable code.
- Potentially, coordinate teammates or even be responsible for small projects.
- Write unit tests and code documentation.
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of commercial experience with C++ programming.
- Intermediate English level or higher.
- Good practical knowledge of programming concepts, patterns, STL, algorithms.
- Experience with unit testing.
- Debugging/troubleshooting skills.
- Good analytical, algorithmic, and optimization skills.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with C++11/C++14/C++17.
- Experience with Qt Framework.
- Experience with developing cross-platform applications.
- Understanding of CI/CD workflow.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering.
Dialog in Patras
Working in our Patras office you will be joining our rapidly growing team in a city renowned for its excellence in Technology and Engineering. Patras offers a unique walkway into Ancient Greece, with spectacular coast lines and ancient monuments coupled with a vibrant reputation as a commercial hub in Western Europe. The city has established a proud reputation for its educational infrastructure with 2 well respected universities and a Technological Institute offering emerging talent to the many local businesses enjoying the superb Mediterranean climate.
Why join us?
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.