Technical Manager - Chania
BROWN HOTELS GREECE
Brown Hotels Collection is developing around the world, launching a collection of brand-new urban & resort hotels in desirable destinations in Israel (Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Eilat), Greece (Athens, Thessaloniki, Corinthia, Sounio), Cyprus, Germany, the UK, and more.
As our team is constantly growing in Greece, we are seeking for a talented Technical Manager for the opening of Isla Brown Chania Resort in Chania, Crete, who will fit the following description:
Isla Brown Chania
- University degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- At least 3 years engineering management experience, preferably in resort hotels.
- Advanced knowledge of building management/engineering to include electrical, emergency systems and safe equipment usage.
- Ability to study, analyse and interpret complex activities and/or information in order to improve new practices or develop new approaches.
- To ensure compliance to site activities that affect product safety, legality and quality systems.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the company technical department, leading and developing a team of quality assurance staff.
- Consulting with managers, suppliers and purchasing to reduce complaints and internal incident levels
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency level in English.
- Ability to train and develop team members.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and take initiative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office.
- Dynamic personality, creative, innovative, with excellent organization, management and communication skills.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Brown Hotels is an international design hotel collection, with hotels located in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Athens, and Croatia, with new hotels opening soon around the world. Our properties are rooted in devotion to service, design, innovation, style, and authenticity. They evolved out of the desire to create dwellings that not only show travelers the real culture and creativity of the city's youthful population, but also expand the nightlife and neighborhood joints for the locals. We strive to make each of our hotels unique, independent, and imbued with a true sense of place. We take pride in being recommended by the world's leading international lifestyle, design, and travel publications such as Vogue, Times, wallpaper, Travel and Leisure, Conde Nast Traveler, National Geographic, NY Times and more. www.brownhotels.com
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: We declare that for the protection of your personal data, Brown Hotels will never ask you to send your personal documents such as ID number, Passport, Working permit, Bank Account number and Credit Card number since any deposit will not be required.