This position will be part of the Telecom department. The candidate will coordinate people and processes to ensure that projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. We are looking to hire a Project Manager for a permanent role for end-to-end project involvement from leading on the field the teams through to report and delivery phases.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for planning and delivery of projects; guide the installation teams in every phase of the project and assure customer expectations are met
- Develop detailed project planning to monitor progress
- Reporting and escalating issues to management as necessary
- Track the forecast and priority of works and the team capacity
- Manage the relationship with the client
- Compose the project team, assign tasks and manage the schedule
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope
- Prepare all necessary reports and documentation
- Experience with Radio equipment (Huawei/Ericsson)
- Ability to lead and oversee multiple tasks in parallel
- Excellent use of MS Office
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Problem solving and result - oriented attitude, positive thinking.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills (both Greek and English).
- Have a successful track record preferably of more than 3 years of experience as a Technical Project Manager in the Telecom sector
- Able to interact with clients and participate in meetings
What are we offering to our people?
- Αttractive salary
- Corporate laptop and equipment
- Corporate mobile phone subscription
- Continuous training and certifications
- Bonus based on results
- Friendly and modern work environment