SFAKIANAKIS Group is seeking for a BI Developer to be responsible for the upkeep and development of warehouse data to support our business decision-making.
Key responsibilities are building and maintaining a data warehouse design to generate reports on financial and market intelligence to aid in business performance monitoring and business decision making.
- Analyzing product, market, and share trends to build warehouse data.
- Translating business needs into technical specifications.
- Developing reporting systems that provide accessible information for decision-making.
- Using warehouse data to generate reports to support business decision-making and business performance monitoring.
- Maintaining data analytics platforms.
- Evaluating and improving existing BI systems.
- Conducting troubleshooting on BI models.
- Generating and delivering quality reports to customers and performing quality assurance checks on reports.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related field.
- Experience as a BI Developer.
- Experience in data warehouse design.
- Working knowledge of BI technologies.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good communication skills.