Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
Senior Architect Engineer (Ref: TH/SAE023)
Office Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
- Manage and coordinate all Architectural studies with multiple design offices based on owner requirements
- Work with business needs and requirements with the owner, operation department, Lead and Local Architect to “translate” them into technical specifications
- Manage project plans and clarify/resolve unique and difficult issues related to business needs
- Manage frequent internal design review and meetings with all involved Designs’ Offices and Consultants
- Incorporates all site constraints into design and master planning consideration
- Incorporates all structural and MEP design considerations
- Ensure that all study proposals satisfy group asset standards, local zoning and building code, local authorities’ requirements before submitting them for internal approval
- As a Technical Office member, work alongside with Cost and Contract team for cost estimation development
- Review all building materials and specifications to align with the initial cost estimation, within the incorporated commercial department
- Manage frequent internal design reviews with Senior Management and put-up design recommendation to maintain the construction cost within the budget estimation
- Manage and deliver all designs on time for internal approval
- Responsible for local building code analysis as well as specifications research for specific regions, Greece and Abroad
- Develop or update construction standards and specifications to align latest market trends and owner requirements
- Incorporate sustainability features and ensure compliance with local green building rating requirements
- Resolve design crucial issues for projects under development
- Multitask and perform any other reasonable duties and responsibilities
- Attend any meeting as and when requested by the TO director
- Provide professional service and excellent working relationships with colleagues at all time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines
Required Education/ Qualifications
- Architecture Degree
- 10 years’ relevant design development experience in the execution of Luxury hotels, Commercial, Retail and Residential
- 5 years’ substantial experience in design coordination and management of external design offices, both in Greece and abroad
- Solid technical background with a good understanding of different building typologies' space planning requirements, building systems and specifications in other countries
- Ability to sketch and bounce off ideas quickly for collaboration
- Fluency in both written and spoken English, a second language would be a plus
- Proficiency in AUTOCAD, BIM, 3D Sketch-up, Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Proficiency in any other software, such as GIS, Revit ect. that may help to improve would be a plus
- Implementation of Green Building Design procedures such as Leed, BREEAM ect. would be a plus
- Flexibility in traveling or relocating to other regions if required, to meet business needs
What to expect from us
- Becoming a member of an organization that cares about its people, the environment and the local communities.
- Have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development and career advancement.
- Certainly not “just another job”, but a place where people connect for life, and the work that they do means so much to both guests and colleagues alike.
- Job safety and security in a continuously expanding and dynamic organization.
- Competitive remuneration package.
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page.