Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
Finance Process & Risk Manager
Office Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Your main responsibilities
- Develop, review and improve policies and procedures, in order to ensure a controlled environment for financial operations. Timely identify potential areas for improvement, propose and follow-up on initiatives to enhance financial governance
- Plan, analyze and develop recommendations for financial systems and process re-design, to automate and increase efficiency
- Timely identify potential areas for improvement focusing on the OTC process, propose and follow-up on digital transformation and process excellence initiatives
- Develop, review and improve the policies, procedures and guidelines of the financial operations, in order to ensure efficient OTC workflow in compliance with Group policies and standards
- Develop recommendations for improvements, where appropriate, to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the end-to-end OTC process
- Review that credit control & collection procedures and controls are met
- Oversee budgeting and monthly closing, accounts reconciliations and any ad-hoc reporting to ensure revenue completeness
- Implement risk management and internal control processes in order to help those financial objectives are achieved while protecting against potential risks
- Help team to achieve results by prioritizing and following up on initiatives, allocating appropriate resources, structuring the analysis requirements, and focusing on strong horizontal and vertical collaboration and internal communication with all departments across the organization.
Your main qualifications/skills
- Degree in Business Administration or Economics or Accounting and Finance
- 5-10 years in a senior managerial position with project lead. Experience in a multinational environment is considered an asset
- Knowledge of IFRS and financial reporting under IFRS
- Professional Certifications (ex. ACCA, CIMA) would be a plus
- Fluency in English
What to expect from us
- Becoming a member of an organization that cares about its people, the environment and the local communities.
- Have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development and career advancement.
- Certainly not “just another job”, but a place where people connect for life, and the work that they do means so much to both guests and colleagues alike.
- Job safety and security in a continuously expanding and dynamic organization.
- Competitive remuneration package.
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page.