At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are excited to announce the launch of our new EY offices in Patras and are inviting young graduates and experienced professionals from Patras and the wider Western Greece region to join our dynamic consulting team. We are a leader in consulting services and are seeking individuals with the right mix of skill, enthusiasm and curiosity that want an opportunity to enhance their knowledge and develop professionally within a truly global organization.
You will gain experience working with our Technology Consulting practice, which is a leading provider of services to large organizations of all industries. Being part of our Data & Analytics Center of Excellence, you will work with multi-disciplinary and international teams, in a multicultural and fast- paced environment.
You will build your skills in Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence through multifaceted training to develop applications with diverse real-world datasets.
You will solve the business world’s most challenging problems alongside experienced professionals and subject matter experts.
Your key responsibilities
You will identify appropriate modeling techniques to answer the most critical business questions and use your analysis to infer business insights in support of your clients’ decision making.
You will also resort to various data management and visualization techniques to provide insight into the data. Your portfolio of skills will cover a range of advanced statistical and machine learning techniques for classification, prediction, recommendation, clustering, forecasting, as well as data management, data visualization, and optimization, applied in a commercial context. You will contribute to presentations of modeling results and project proposals.
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills in English for both technical and business audiences.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work under tight timelines for multiple project deliveries.
- Ability/flexibility to travel and work abroad for international projects.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Excellent academic background, including a BSc or a MSc degree in Data Science, Business Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Engineering, Operational Research, Computer Science, or another related field with strong quantitative focus.
- Mathematical understanding of machine learning, predictive modeling and optimization algorithms
- 1 year of relevant professional, academic or research experience in some of the following:
- ML/NLP tools like TensorFlow, PyTorch, scikit-learn, pandas, caret etc.
- Coding and software engineering in mainstream programming languages, such as Python or Go.
- Statistical packages for data manipulation and in development of predictive and prescriptive models (e.g. R, SAS, SPSS).
- Data analysis and manipulation of large datasets using e.g. SQL, spark.
What we look for
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to demonstrate enthusiasm, high motivation and passion to develop fast in a multinational working environment. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills and talents as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our rewards package includes a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.