In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. Let’s talk in numbers! 94 stores in Greece & Cyprus, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
The Technical Support Team Leader will manage the operations of the Technical Experts’ team in terms of performance, efficiency, coaching and people development.
- Monitor T/S performance and align focus across the team on a daily basis
- Evaluate and manage the performance of team members
- Perform all required actions and follow-up on warranty service claims
- Report to the Supervisor and provide an action plan on improvement on an adhoc (crisis) or structured basis
- Always be ready to solve problems regarding customers in order to achieve a high level of customer experience
- Provide the best customer experience via immediate resolution of issues or approval of new troubleshooting flows and processes
- Provide performance feedback, make sure your team is motivated
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree will be considered an asset
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a team leader/supervisor in a call center environment
- Eager to take improvements initiatives
- Effective communication (verbal and written)
- Excellent command of English language (verbal and written)
- Technical knowledge will be an asset
What the company offers:
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.