Who we are
Etraveli Group is a leading global platform for flights, an air technology company connecting millions of flights and travelers across the globe. The company is the exclusive provider of flights to booking.com in Europe and recently entered into an acquisition agreement with Booking Holdings pending competition clearance.
We want our customers to experience the world, while we take care of the technology that enables traveling. Every minute we close hundreds of deals for our partners around the globe. We are the preferred partner of some of the world’s most prominent travel companies such as Booking.com, Google Flights, Skyscanner and Kayak.
At the same time, we open endless possibilities for our employees. Our diverse team of more than 1400 passionate professionals is what makes us the best in what we do. The Group headquarters are located in Sweden while different parts of the Group’s operation are led from the countries where we have offices (Greece, Canada, India), with the Athens office being one of the largest, hosting around 400 employees working from the center of Athens for the rest of the world.
We know that the travel business is not just a business, it is an opening to the whole world. And technology is not just a job, it is an opening to the future. We are looking for people that are as open as traveling and technology combined & we are here to guide, challenge and give you an exciting part in our mission to make our world, wide open. Join us and start today as a QA Automation Engineer!
- Play an active part in an agile team throughout the lifecycle on the analysis, design, development & testing
- Design and implement test cases to run in an automated environment
- Execute automated test scripts, and manual testing if needed
- Debug and fix existing failed automated test cases
- Maintain existing automation framework and suggest improvements
- Design and execute regression test suites
- Work closely with the rest of QA engineers and testers of the development department
- Create bug reports, and test bug fixes
- Propose new testing methods, tools and frameworks
- As a true team player, continuously improve your team's processes, brainstorm ideas, and communicate your status and progress
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a software test automation position, ideally in testing Web applications
- Experience in working with TestCafe
- Experience in Cypress, Jenkins CI, Webdriver, TestNG, Cucumber, Postman will be highly appreciated
- Very good command of the English language
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to grasp the big picture
- Attention to detail and strong testing mindset (nothing goes untested)
- Strong communication skills and ability to quickly establish relationships
- Ability to prioritize quickly, act proactively and adapt to changes
- Knowledge of Java will be considered as an asset
- Enjoy working in an agile environment
What we offer
Working at the leading European OTA in selling flight tickets, means being part of a fantastic group of professionals, all of us with different skills and personalities and we believe that it is precisely this that makes us a great team. We offer you:
- Working in a hybrid model - having the opportunity to work both remotely and at the office! #LI-Hybrid
- Office in the City – We sit on bright, large floors (over 4000㎡!) in central Athens. Just a short walk from the Ambelokipi Metro station.
- Growth – We believe in personal development and continuous education. We allocate a generous budget each year to spend at conferences, seminars, online courses or other means to learn new things. In addition to this, we continuously organize internal training and workshops, so that we can learn from each other.
- Hackathon and Dev week – We believe in fostering creativity and testing new things. Therefore, we have recurring Hackaton and Dev weeks, where the teams decide what they want to work on.
- We also like to schedule company/department/team activities and events outside the office space!
- Work-life balance - We support flexible working hours. We also offer a relaxed & fun work environment where you can enjoy free coffee/tea, playing ping pong, video games or join in yoga lessons.
- Health Benefits - Through partners, we offer a private health insurance plan. We also offer the possibility to use 2 extra medical leave days in case of need.