This list is not all –inclusive and should only be used as an overview of all actual responsibility.
- You as Reservations Manager on property manages some booking channels, Guest recognition, Reservations chat function and ensuring all information required for guests are seamlessly communicated to the various departments. Also, responding the reservation line in the resort at all the time assisting the Front Office team.
- You will work closely with front office team members to ensure their requests and queries are supported to achieve revenue objectives.
- You are a key in driving rates and revenue throughout the hotel by effectively and efficiently managing the guest experience. This position is fast-paced, varied and requires fostering connections with many areas of the hotel to positively affect all departments. Four critical areas for success will include proven accomplishments in People Leadership, high level of guest experience, Financial/Analytical Skills and attention to detail.
- You help create and embrace an environment that empowers team members to deliver best in class results
- Looks for sources to maximize the revenues and potential upsells
- Conducts Pre arrival call with guests when needed
- Communicate effectively with the resort at various levels within the organization in both verbal and written form
- You must be a motivated leader and be able to develop those skills in the team that supports you.
- You have a consistent approach accountability to ensure the constant delivery of excellent guest service
- You have a true passion for being innovative and ability to quickly adapt to changing environments/demands with the ability to multitask is a key part of the job.
- You are competent in using various hotel IT systems on daily basis (Protel experience is essential) and be capable of keeping accurate records of revenue and booking levels
- Execute other work duties and requests based upon Resort needs
What are we looking for and what can you bring to the table:
- Minimum of 2 years Reservations and Front Desk experience at a Managerial level with increasing leadership responsibilities
- Experience with Protel Reservations systems is HIGHLY desired
- This position is located in Halkidiki and must be at the resort during summer. During the winter the position is located in Thessaloniki at our HQ.
- Must be computer literate, knowledge of Word and Excel
- Must be able to work during weekends
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be detailed oriented & organized
- Strong phone skills needed
What about the great Benefits?
- Excellent Training & Development
- Competitive Salary
- A culture that breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways
- Complimentary employee stay
- Complimentary employee meals prepared by our culinary team