Will be reporting to the Director of Conferences & Groups Manager
Duties and Responsibilities to include:
- Assist our Events team with all Group & Events Inquiries ( provide information, make bookings, and prepare reports/ BEO as needed)
- Provide timely information for all requests both from Internal and External Guests
- Be responsible for specific segments of the Event Offerings of our Hotels
The successful candidate should possess the following knowledge, skills and attributes
- University Degree in a Tourism related function
- Working knowledge of Opera (Sales & Catering functionality)
- At least 5 years of working experience in a similar position in the hospitality sector, preferably in an international, luxury environment
- Excellent command of the English language certified at minimum of Proficiency level; more languages will be considered an asset
- Strong people and project management skills
- Problem solving skills. A can do attitude is a must.
- Organizing skills and coordination ability
- Interpersonal communication skills, integrity and commitment
We confirm utmost confidentiality for all applications as per EU GDPR directive, and all local laws for personal information
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.