European Reliance General Insurance Co. S.A. is one of the largest insurance companies in Greece. The Company is one of Greece’s TOP 6 insurance companies by Gross Written Premiums and together with its subsidiaries, provides various insurance products and services to private clients and companies in Greece.
The company is engaged in all modern insurance sectors (Life and Non-Life), which offers several insurance programs such as a quality-of-life insurance plans for individuals, pension plans, business insurance programs, such as coverage for business in terms of fire as well as natural disasters, security against the risk of theft and damage caused by earthquakes. In addition, the Company offers Group insurance programs and financial losses programs that cover loss of income. The Company constantly invests in new technologies, innovative projects, and eco-friendly investments.
Our sales network consists of more than 5,600 insurance agents, with 112 retail offices throughout Greece that serve the needs of over 600,000 customers. Our Company receives several important awards such as "True Leader" award for ten consecutive years, Platinum award for Business Ethics and Corporate Responsibility and Bravo Award for the Sustainable Development and Responsible Entrepreneurship.
We are currently seeking to recruit in our headquarters a:
Translator and Interpreter
Translator and Interpreter will be able to undertake the translation of business, financial and insurance texts and documents, hence contributing to the smooth functioning of the Top Management Team, providing interpretation while handling efficiently other administrative duties, as assigned.
- Translation of official reports, texts and other documents, including technical terms (insurance, financial etc.), from Greek to English and vice versa.
- Providing interpretation during conferences.
- Administrative and secretarial support to the managers and the General Managers of the Top Management Team and reception of executive guests.
- Prioritization of assignments from the top management executives and efficient processing of all tasks assigned.
- Serves as interpreter at meetings, speeches, teleconferences, providing consecutive or simultaneous translation between languages.
- University degree in Translation or Interpretation or other related field
- Required professional experience of at least 2 years in translation
- Desired knowledge of insurance technical terminology
- Interpretation skills in English
- Excellent command and use of Greek and English languages (written and oral)
- Excellent knowledge and use of MS Office.
- Military obligations fulfilled
The ideal candidate shall perform his/her duties in strict confidence, possess advanced sense of responsibility and positive communication skills.
Our company offers attractive remuneration package, participation in group insurance and opportunities for professional development in a friendly, modern and organized work environment.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality