Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
HR Accommodation Officer (Ref: CRF/HRACO023)
Office Location: Resort Premises | Corfu, Greece
Department: Human Resources
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
General Purpose of the Role
The general purpose of the role is to constantly seek ways to improve the leaving conditions of our seasonal employees. This can be achieved by either finding better accommodation year by year or by improving the leaving conditions and the facilities in the existing accommodation. By holding this position, you understand that you play a vital role in improving the overall employee experience of our colleagues. You should always try to assist staff with requests and/or problems and show them we care and try to help them in any possible way. You are undoubtedly an ambassador of the service excellence we want to provide to our colleagues so that they feel they are valued, well treated and looked after.
Your main responsibilities
- Find new accommodation in order to improve mass accommodation standards for seasonal employees
- Negotiate contract rents with the owners and negotiate improvements for room facilities
- Assist employees with the requests or problems they are facing with their accommodation
- Organize the schedule of the bus routes every year in order to make sure we have enough buses and enough routes to serve the transportation needs of our seasonal employees
- Draft the accommodation & transportation budget based on signed/agreed contracts
- Create the relevant Payment Orders in ERP for the accommodation and transportation contracts
- Allocate the beds to seasonal employees prior to their arrival at the resort
Your main qualifications/skills
- Fluency in English
- Good knowledge of MS Office and excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to handle pressure
- Proactiveness and Innovative thinking is a must
What to expect from us
- Becoming a member of an organization that cares about its people, the environment and the local communities.
- Have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development and career advancement.
- Certainly not “just another job”, but a place where people connect for life, and the work that they do means so much to both guests and colleagues alike.
- Job safety and security in a continuously expanding and dynamic organization.
- Competitive remuneration package.
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page.